TESOL Italy is happy to announce that TESOL International Association offers numerous virtual seminars and a growing number of online courses and workshops to help busy TESOL professionals develop leadership skills, improve core competencies, and stay abreast of the latest developments in the dynamic field of English language teaching and learning. For more information about TESOL virtual seminars and online courses, check out this link .
These courses offer you an online classroom environment with peer-to-peer exchange and instructor feedback. In addition, Continuing Education Units (CEUs) are offered for all facilitated online courses. Registration deadlines and the number of CEUs offered can be found on each course’s webpage.
- Separating Difference from Disability with Students Learning English as an Additional Language, 17 April – 14 May 2017
- Training of Trainers: Strengthening Your Continuing Professional Development Program 5 April – 16 May 2017
- Grammar 1: Phrasal Structures, 20 February – 19 March 2017
- Grammar 2: Multiclause Structures, 20 February – 19 March 2017
- ESL for the Secondary Mathematics Teacher, 25 September – 22 October 2017
- ESL for the Secondary Science Teacher, 2 October – 29 October 2017
These courses offer you a self-paced, individualized learning experience. You can register at a time that best fits your schedule.
TESOL Virtual Seminars
TESOL virtual seminars are 90- to 120-minute Webcasts focused on key issues in ESL and EFL. The seminars are easy to access online from your home or office, as a live event or using the playback feature, when it fits your schedule. You can also extend peer-to-peer learning by bringing together ELT professionals in your school or area for the seminar at no extra charge (registration is on a per site basis).