Before submitting your online proposal please read the CALL FOR PAPERS here.
STEPS IN SUBMITTING A PRESENTATION PROPOSAL
Please return the Call for Papers (CfPs) form to TESOL Italy no later than June 23th, 2017. You may submit it using one of the following methods: e-mail (email@example.com), fax (+39) 06.4674.2478 or regular mail (Via Boncompagni 2, 00187 Rome).
In preparing your proposal, please bear the following in mind:
- Adapt your presentation either to the convention theme or to one of the subthemes.
- Submit just one proposal.
- Provide all the requested information. Incomplete proposals will not be accepted.
- Respect word/character limits for title, biodata, abstract and summary especially for online proposal submissions.
- TESOL Italy is unable to reimburse speakers for expenses. All presenters are kindly requested to pre-register for the Convention and cover required fees (membership and participation fees), thereby establishing membership in TESOL Italy.
- All rooms will be equipped with PC and Video Beam. Preparing back-up materials is recommended.
- The time allocated for each presentation is 45 minutes.
- Types of presentations:
Workshop: speaker introduces a topic with a mini-lecture, and guides active participation of the audience;
Talk: speaker describes and discusses theoretical/practical issues related to the themes of the Convention;
Demonstration: speaker shows how certain materials, techniques, etc. can work in a classroom;
Panel: three or more speakers present their ideas on a topic followed by a Q&A session with the audience;
Poster Session: speaker stands by the poster with pictures, charts and/or realia, and shares ideas with attendees;
Commercial Presentation: speaker promotes materials published and advertised at the Book Exhibition.
- Professional/ Biographical background: please avoid references to personal websites, lists of course-books or other personal commercial activities as they will be removed in the editing phase.
Please note that TESOL Italy will not accept proposals which do not conform to the guidelines.
Deadline Summary for Speakers
Proposal Submission: 23thJune, 2017
Paper Acceptance Notification by TESOL Italy: 21stJuly, 2017
Speaker’s Contribution Fee Deadline: 2ndOctober, 2017
Before submitting your proposal please read the privacy statement in Italian here.