These courses offer you an online classroom environment with peer-to-peer exchange and instructor feedback. Registration deadlines can be found on each course’s webpage.
- Separating Difference from Disability with Students Learning English as an Additional Language, 24 October – 20 November 2016 Sold Out!
- Training of Trainers: Strengthening Your Continuing Professional Development Program 9 November – 20 December 2016
- Grammar 1: Phrasal Structures, 20 February – 19 March 2017
- Grammar 2: Multiclause Structures, 20 February – 19 March 2017
- ESL for the Secondary Mathematics Teacher, 25 September – 22 October 2017
- ESL for the Secondary Science Teacher, 2 October – 29 October 2017
These courses offer you a self-paced, individualized learning experience. You can register at a time that best fits your schedule.
TESOL Virtual Seminars
TESOL virtual seminars are 90- to 120-minute Webcasts focused on key issues in ESL and EFL. The seminars are easy to access online from your home or office, as a live event or using the playback feature, when it fits your schedule. You can also extend peer-to-peer learning by bringing together ELT professionals in your school or area for the seminar at no extra charge (registration is on a per site basis).
Upcoming Virtual Seminars
Date: 1 November 2016
Date: 16 November 2016